- Reports to the General Manager.
- Responsible for the assigned sales, marketing and business accounts and development functions.
- To achieve the sales target and budget set by the management.
- Monitor price movement of the products worldwide and advise the management on the decision making.
- Manage the relationship with customers and updating market information to customers.
- Ensure customer’s enquiries are handled professionally, tactfully and resolve any issues timely and properly.
- Work closely with the Operations, Planning and Quality department to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Management or equivalent
- Self-motivated and dynamic to handle and execute multiple task assigned
- Good Interpersonal, communication and presentation skill
- Independent and ability to achieve KPI
- At least with 5 years of relevant working experience (preferably in rubber gloves manufacturing industry).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Able to write and converse well in English and other languages
- Willing to travel independently to meet customers or setting up exhibition booths overseas