- Purchasing responsibilities which involve direct and indirect material purchases
- Sourcing for competitive suppliers.
- Continuous improvement & cost reduction
- Ensure purchasing procedures are being adhered.
- Liaise with operations on material requirements.
- Assist the purchasing department to execute the supply chain implementation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma,
Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management,
engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent communication, resourceful and good negotiation skills.
- Proficient computer skills (especially Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office).
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory & Material Management or equivalent.