- Reports to the Supply Chain Manager
- Responsible for company’s production planning/coordination, control and master scheduling
- Coordinate and work closely with the Purchasing, Operations, Marketing and Shipping department to ensure that the raw materials/resources required are available, in line with the production planning schedule and shipping deadlines
- Forecast manufacturing production processes and capacity by product and time horizon
- Maintains relevant reports and provide input to management i.e. reschedules production in the event of change or orders, labor/material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions.
- May also support inventory control, supply chain management, material planning and scheduling
- Degree in Business Studies, Administration, Management or any field.
- Preferably with minimum 2 years working experience in the manufacturing specializing in production planning
- Self-motivated and dynamic to handle and execute multiple task assigned
- Good communication, analytical, organizing, interpersonal and presentation skills
- A team player, highly responsive and able to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (word, Excel and Powerpoint)Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your experience and qualification. Please write in /email a comprehensive resume stating present and expected salaries, contact number and recent passport sized photograph to the following address.