- Responsible for evaluating & developing the advanced industrial engineering activities/process e.g. time study, process balancing resulting in improved technology, quality & cost saving.
- Responsible to perform analysis on process related issues and provide solutions for trouble-shooting and root cause problem solving.
- Responsible for planning and identifying process changes, equipment & fixture for new project/ processes to maximize utilization of machine capability, quality, productivity improvement plan / design change in product.
- Execute continuous improvement project/system setup and work with R & D and manufacturing to define adequate process controls of product development cycles and new products process development.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Mechanical or equivalent.
- Proficient computer skills (especially Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office).
- Demonstrate initiative, drive, and resilience, resourceful and has the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- At least 3 years of working experience in manufacturing. (preferably in rubber gloves industry).
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your experience and qualification. Please write in /email a comprehensive resume stating present and expected salaries, contact number and recent passport sized photograph to the following address.